Follow these quick instructions to create a draw in the Contract Simply app.
1. After logging into your account and selecting the project that you want to work on, click on "Draws" in the left side bar menu.
2. Next, click on the blue “New draw” button on the right side of the page .
3. Enter the draw name, submission date, and select the submitter’s name from the dropdown menu.
4. Next, click inside the uploads box to select the files that you want to upload, or simply drag and drop all of your documents into the area. (*If you are not ready to upload documents or if other parties are uploading their own documents via the shared link, just skip this step.)
5. Once the progress bars disappear and you see green check marks indicating your files are being processed, click on the blue “Submit” button.
Your draw has successfully been set up.
We are here to help! If you have questions or would like to request a walkthrough of setting up a draw, please click on the icon in the bottom right corner of this page to chat with us, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 1-833-4SIMPLY.