With Contract Simply, easily move funds around between budget line items by following these instructions.
1. Log in and select the project that you want to work on.
2. In the Draw history section of the Project Overview page, select the current draw awaiting approval.
3. Select the line item that you want to transfer funds to or from.
4. When the slide out box appears on the right side of the screen, click on 'Transfer funds'.
5. A pop up box will appear - enter the amount to transfer and select the 'Transfer from' and 'Transfer to' line items from the dropdown menus. Click the 'Submit' button to finish the request.
After submitting a transfer, the adjustments, budget, balance to fund amount and percent remaining columns of both line items will be updated appropriately.
*Note that you should not transfer line item funds for a draw that has already been submitted to the lender. This must be done prior to draw submission, or you must resubmit the draw again after making the adjustment.
We are here to help! Chat with us by clicking on the chat widget in the bottom right corner of this page, call us at 1-833-4SIMPLY, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.