Collecting and keeping track of all submitted draw documentation each month can be tricky. With Contract Simply, all involved parties have access to upload their documents directly to the app, eliminating the need for manual paper or email submissions. Here is how you give them access and make your job easier.
1. Click on 'Settings' in the left side bar menu.
2. Scroll to the very bottom of the Settings page to the Shareable link section and click on the 'Edit' link.
3. A new popup box will appear - click on the 'Create link' button.
4. On the Settings page under the Shareable link section, there will now be a project-specific URL that you can share with anyone that needs to submit draw documents. Simply click on the 'Copy link' button and share the copied URL via email with the General Contractor, inspector, and anyone else that will be submitting documents for this project.
Each time documents are uploaded to the project, you will receive an email notification and the documents will appear at the top of the Uploads page of your account.
5. After creating the draw in the app, you can assign the uploaded documents to the monthly draw. Do this by clicking on each document and selecting the draw from the dropdown menu.
Do you need further assistance? Please click on the chat widget in the bottom right corner of this page, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1(833)-4SIMPLY with any questions or feedback.