To get you started, Contract Simply will send you an email invitation to set up your own account.
1. Click on the blue "Set Up Account" button in the email that you receive.
2. When the web form appears, enter your name, email address, and the password you want to use (twice.) Then, click on the blue "Submit" button.
3. On the next page, you will be asked to enter a phone number. Two factor authentication is required to complete registration and at every login, so be sure to use a mobile phone number here.
When you are done, click on the white continue button in the blue area of the form.
4. You will receive a 6-digit code via text, which you must enter into the application to continue with setup. Click on the white continue button in the blue area of the form to proceed.
5. After you enter the 6-digit code, you will be provided with a safety key in case you ever lose the device that you set up to receive the two-factor authentication codes. Safely store this code somewhere, click the box next to 'I have safely recorded this code', and then click on the white continue button in the blue area of the form.
You have successfully set up your Contract Simply user account!
We're here to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com or by calling 1-833-4SIMPLY.