Follow these 10 easy steps to set up your construction project on Contract Simply.
1. After logging in to your account, select “Projects" from the navigation menu found at the top right corner of the page.
2. Click on the blue “New Project” button.
3. On the next page, enter the project name, address, and type. Then click on the “Submit” button.
4. Next to Documents, click “Edit” to review the required draw documents for this project.
5. When the Documents checklist opens, toggle off any documents that are not required for this particular project and click “Save” when you’re done.
6. Next to Rules, click “Edit” to review the automatic checks in place for draw submissions and to add any manual checks needed.
7. When the Rules checklist appears, toggle off any rules that don’t apply to this particular project and click “Save” when you’re done.
8. Next to Reviewers, click “Edit” to add the necessary draw reviewers and final approver.
9. When the Reviewers box appears, use the top dropdown menu to select the first person that needs to review each draw. Click “Add another reviewer” to add more reviewers in the process, if needed; then choose a final signer from the bottom dropdown menu. Click the blue “Save” button to lock in your selections.
*Please note that Reviewers must have already been invited to set up their own user accounts in order to appear in the dropdown menu on this page.
10. Click the blue “Submit” button at the bottom of the New Project page to complete project set up.
It’s that easy. You have successfully set up your first project on Contract Simply!
We are here to help! If you have any questions, please click on the blue chat widget in the bottom right corner of this page to connect to a support rep. You can also email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-833-4SIMPLY.